[V8] Overheating problem - A tribute to Audi engineering and my own

David Lyddall david at styletrack401k.com
Fri Apr 23 23:24:31 EDT 2004

My V8 overheated about a week after I bought it in June '99.  The problem
persisted for about 3 months before had the radiator 'rodded', which solved
overheating (for a couple of years anyway).  It really needs a new radiator,
but I am a bit cheap and although it came close, it didn't boil over last
summer (or at least not after I replaced a faulty electric fan).

As for durability - it had 95k on it when the overheating was going on in
'99, and has 165k on it now, so in my experience you will probably get

StyleTrack Investment Advisors

     Phone:        (801) 305 1026

     Toll free:     (888) 704 401k

     Fax:           (530) 303 0023