[V8] white gauge face question

kyle leatherwood kyle_leatherwood at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:34:54 EDT 2004

I have white gauge faces in my 80 Quattro and was wondering if they are
available for the V8.  If they are, where are they available from.  Just

By the way I have put 4,250 fun, exhilarating miles on the V8 so far.  This
weekend she gets a new timing belt, seals, and water pump. I plan to begin
at 4:00 or so Friday and guess I may be finished by Sunday afternoon
sometime.  (  I am always extremely pessimistic about jobs like this.)

Thanks everyone!