[V8] Alternator/capacitor?

Jason Wilkerson wilke_jb at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 08:17:58 EDT 2004

   I made a mistake - it is a 4700 micro farad cap. - And I connected the
two wires and it worked, with one exeption, with the car off, what sounds
like the suction fan for the inside air temp sensor keeps running.  I
don't know if this is because there is a direct connection between the
alternator and the battery now or what.  Anyway, I will find a capacitor
soon and put it in.  Any help on where to find one is appriciated.

Do you Yahoo!?