FW: [V8] RE: intake

Tony Hoffman thoffman at packersfan.com
Fri Jul 23 10:33:16 EDT 2004

No problem, Keith. By the way, thanks for your help with pointing out which
sender does what. I was able to figure out the cold start problem which
started all this (we started joking about plywood and a 650 DP). After
tearing the car apart to get to all the suspect wires and about 4 hours, I
found it was the ECU. Must be a break internally. I just replaced it with
the parts car one for now, and the car starts properly when cold.

Thanks again,
Tony Hoffman