[V8] R12 to R134

rudedog714 rudedog714 at alaska.net
Fri Jun 11 14:43:14 EDT 2004

Hi John, R-12 is expensive if you can even find it. To convert to R-134 you need to put a vacuum on it and totally evacuate the system before you put in the R-134. However, if you're system pressure's down to where you're blowing hot air you'll need to find your leak first.The system should hold that vacuum after it's put on to evacuate the R-12. The freon just doesn't wear out and shouldn't lose pressure unless you have a leak somewhere. Good Luck, Bill

More information about the V8 mailing list