[V8] Any V8's out there for sale?

Matt Smith smittypig24 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 09:09:24 EDT 2004

Richard, I would sell mine if the right buyer came along. I'd say it's in
very good condition. Black with grey interior, excellent body/paint, no rust
anywhere. Interior is 9.5 out of 10. Runs perfectly. I believe it needs a
new bomb but I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. 97,000 miles,
timing belt done at 58k. Bruce and Keith have worked on my car when I first
got it. Excellent stereo in it with mp3 player, 10" sub, boston acoustics
speakers, kenwood 5 channel amp and 2 10disc cd changers. I can remove any
stereo stuff you want in order to lower the price. I would like to get $6300
with all the stereo equipment in it. If anyone is interested, reply here or
call my cell and we can chat. I love talking about my car.

Purcellville, VA