[V8] V8 on E-bay (NY Area)

Jeremy Ward jward at mti-interactive.com
Thu Jun 24 00:39:34 EDT 2004

'I bought it for real cheap and drive the piss out of it.  No one ever
told me that the timing belt should have been changed 8k miles ago and I
shouldn't drive it like stole it.  My loss your gain.  Did I mention it
isn't drivable?' - I wonder how far off I am...

How much would you pay for a pair of black sport seats that comes with a
free parts car?  ;-)