[V8] Type 44 sighting

Ed Kellock ekellock at adelphia.net
Tue May 4 11:44:39 EDT 2004

You are not alone, my friend.  My car spotting addiction
started when I was probably about 5 years old.  During our
cross-country trips I would count brands of cars as we
rolled along the interstate, tallying them up on a pad of
paper.  I can spot an Audi without much more than a quick
glance of a door frame.  Sick, sick, sick...