[V8] fuel pump question

kyle leatherwood kyle_leatherwood at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 19:25:27 EDT 2004

Fuel Pressure regulator is new, so my next guess was the fuel filter.  If
that doesn't fix it then it's time for a new pump.

BTW, when I put the new distributor caps, rotors, and wires on I noticed
that one of the rotors was black and used a set screw to hold it in place,
and the other was a press fit like the ones that came off of it.  I know the
two rotors are different for each side of the engine as are the caps, but
did someone send me the incorrect rotor or is that how they are?