[V8] Wagon taillights - More V8 Avant Photos!

Jeremy Ward jward at mti-interactive.com
Mon Nov 15 10:36:52 EST 2004

Well that certainly makes sense.  Although, if you (Audi) are going
through the trouble of making a one-off V8 Avant, why not use the use
the red tail lights, weld in a little piece of metal over the hole, and
slap on a little Bondo Band-Aid?

A 'friend of ours' in Germany sent me some very high res photos of the
one of a kind 1989 V8 Avant (Classic Line) that is on display on the
rotisserie in Ingolstadt.  I was going to pick one of these photos to
put in the V8 Calendar I was putting together, but lack of time (on my
part) and lack of advertising $$ on the part of advertisers made it a
no-go for this year. :-(  Perhaps next year...

Here are Marco D's photos:

Can't wait to see it for myself in February!

- Jeremy