[V8] 5-car garage

Marc Ballandras marcball at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 09:09:06 EST 2004

I personally see the 5-bay garage as a valid constraint.
On this basis, from Barcelona, Spain, here are my thoughts:

1. long-trip cruiser: 1996 Audi S6Plus Kombi (V8Q 326hp) in nogaro blue
2. fun car for madame: old Austin Mini Cooper, or 1970 Opel GT, or modern
Renault Mégane coupé-cabriolet
3. beach and picnic cruiser: 1966 Mustang 289 ragtop (mine already)
4. funky night-out: 1972 Buick Riviera with engine remodelled to run on
hydrogen, fuel cells or electric flywheels...
5th bay for motorcycles: 1991 Yamaha V-Max (mine already) and Yamaha FJR

Daily driver may have to sit outside: Toyota Prius, or a badass lil Tango

Might dedicate a basement room to a Playstation (say, model 4) with a
projection screen, to safely race all kinds of nutty vehicles to their
limits, and beyond.

1991 Yamaha V-Max (bought in Singapore)
1966 Mustang 289 ragtop (bought in Houston, TX)
1996 Saab 900S (bought in Barcelona)