[V8] (no subject)

Campozano, Robert RCAMPOZANO at mgmmirage.net
Wed Oct 6 16:25:02 EDT 2004

I remember a lister stating that if you switched coolant types and did
not flush the previous coolant properly it could create an overheating
condition because of the way the coolant would lubricate the
system...have you thought of that?  Anyway, just another thought...

Zay Campozano | Computer Engineer | MGM MIRAGE(tm)

Tel:  702-792-7601 | rcampozano at MGMMirage.net