Washington State V8 Mechanics <was - [V8] heater core(rant)>

SFevold sfevold at wwdb.org
Thu Oct 28 21:07:20 EDT 2004

Regarding V8 Mechanics here in the Puget Sound area Autohaus Vick is pretty
good.  I found an independent mechanic, Leif Johnson of Autowerks NW in
Woodinville, WA he happens to drive a 91 5spd with over 200k on it's clock
as his daily driver.  He's very fare and has plenty of Audi experience.  If
anybody needs a phone number drop me a line
1990 V8Q Lago Blue 191K