[V8] Steering Rack R&R Procedure

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Thu Apr 14 13:54:25 EDT 2005

... that sounds like the Procon Ten stuff ... I hadn't thought about
that ... mine is also a '91 with Servotronic, but I don't think that
makes much difference ... I suppose the other thing is that I'm talking
about a 5-speed, which I'm suspecting might be a bit easier than an
automatic ...

Thanks Ingo!

Steve B
San Jose, CA (USA)