[V8] V8 crankshaft bolt pattern

Jason Wilkerson wilke_jb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 10:54:14 EST 2005

This is the first gen - 2.6 four - you are right they have alot of torque
-they say the four will put the 2.8 chevy v6 on it's rear - I love that
truck - don't kill me but, almost as much as the v8q! (what a great
marriage that will be!) I have put over 200k between two of them - you
have to carry an extra head around with you but other than that they are
great!  I could replace a head on one on the side of the road, with my
eyes closed!

Do you Yahoo!?