[V8] Rhode Island mechanic recommendation

Carter Johnson carterjohnson3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:49:54 EST 2005

Hi Dave,

I'd highly recommend D&F Motorsports in Providence,
RI.  Duarte Costa works on Audi, VW and Porsche.  He
does all of the work on my track Coupe GT, my V8, my
old 4000Q, and my father's 924S race car and 944 Turbo
S (and now his wife's A4 1.8TQ.  He also works on my
cousin's S4.  He owns a few German cars, including now
a 1991 V8 and 1993 100CS Quattro Wagon.  Number is
401-781-0720, tell him Carter sent you.  He's a great
guy, and will be happy to do a pre-inspection for you
- I would guess in the 40-50$ range, but depends on
the amount of time he spends, obviously.

Do you Yahoo!?