[V8] Breather Hoses

Jason Wilkerson wilke_jb at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:44:31 EST 2005

I too have used various heater hoses - but... they end up swelling and
cutting off the flow because of the oil incompatibility - now some may be
oil resistant but mine weren't.  I found that the one across the top is
best served with a 3/4 hydraulic hose (you can find some cheap scrap at
any hose shop) with two hose clamps - the other two can be done the same
way with some brass fittings.  As I recall the one on the back of the
motor has two different diameter fittings - but a reducer can fix this.

                  Good luck,

Do you Yahoo!?