[V8] shipping airbag?

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Tue Jul 5 14:21:43 EDT 2005

Call (800)GoFedEx

Should be able to ship airbags (probably under a DOT ORM-D
classification).  Rule of thumb is that if it's relatively stable, a
consumer commodity and correctly lableled, FedEx will ship it.
International shipping requires special packaging and additional charges
to accomodate the freight in special areas of the vessel.

"Free people don't ask for permission to defend themselves."