Help!!! [V8] RE: Hydraulics & Overheating

Campozano, Robert RCAMPOZANO at
Wed Jul 20 16:12:33 EDT 2005

That was solid info. Jeremy.  Thanks.  I am going to try these steps
tonight.  Couple questions for anyone that can answer:
How can you determine if you have a cracked head or faulty head gasket?
Do I have to take it to a mechanic to check this?
Like I said before, my engine runs strong and I do not have oil in the
coolant or vice versa and no white smoke out the tailpipe.  Answers
truly appreciated.
Zay Campozano | Computer Engineer | MGM MIRAGE(tm)
rcampozano at