[V8] Fuel never reads Full

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Thu Jul 28 14:29:56 EDT 2005

There is an adjustment for the gauge.  IIRC, with a completely full tank
you pull off the red autocheck button (under the odo reset), and put a
long micro-screwdriver in the hole to adjust the gauges potentiometer.
Hold onto the red button firmly when pulling, it has a tendency to find
the "no man's land" under the parking brake lever if dropped...but then
again, just about everything seems to gravitate towards this spot in my

My memory is a bit sketchy, so check the manual before doing anything,
the procedure is in there somewhere.

Developer: Someone who wants to build a house in the woods.
Ecologist: Someone who has already built his house in the woods.