[V8] Fire Damage Repair

Kent McLean kentmclean at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 29 12:33:32 EST 2005

Joe.Griffith at akerkvaerner.com wrote:
 > I'm not sure what you mean by Dizzy seals and VC gaskets?

Dizzy seals - O-rings in the distributor.

VC gaskets - valve cover gaskets.

Kent McLean
'94 100 S Avant, "Moody"
'89 200 TQ, "Bad Puppy" up in smoke

More information about the V8 mailing list