[V8] Audifans in Auburn, Washington?

John Bysinger john at bysinger.net
Wed May 11 22:14:17 EDT 2005

V8 gathering?  When? Where? :)  I'm further north in the Kirkland area but
if people are meeting up someplace this weekend I'd love to drive down.

Also... spotted a nice burgandy colored v8 today in kirkland going south on
lake washington blvd heading to 520 in the afternoon commute.  Alas I was in
the Jeep CJ-7 so no tip of the hat came my way...

'90 v8q