[V8] Must have tools thread

Eric Devansky edevansky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:41:08 EST 2005

The thread about the Craftsman bolt extractors got me to thinking about what
other good or handy tools I am missing out on!

So here it is, the must have tools thread.. We all have a wrench set, and a
big hammer. I am taking about the stuff some of us might not have. My
current garage MVP is my Craftsman flex socket set.. These work great when
clearance is an issue. Don't confuse these with using a regular socket with
flex attachment, it's like night and day

A close second on my list is the telescoping magnetic pickup tool from my

What about everyone else?