[V8] (3) V8 Vespa

Campozano, Robert RCAMPOZANO at mgmmirage.net
Thu Sep 22 16:47:13 EDT 2005

That was pretty funny.  Anyway, I have heard pretty good things from the
below referenced company.  You may want to check them out or if any
lister has any experience with them feedback is appreciated.
Also, let me know off list how much you would like for a Vespa and what
model is available, cc's, etc.  My wife loves those things.
Zay Campozano | Computer Engineer | MGM MIRAGE(tm)
rcampozano at MGMMirage.net