[V8] trade O2 and FPR for PS hose/buy

Kneale Brownson kneale at coslink.net
Mon Apr 10 22:56:15 EDT 2006

The line between the tank and the rack is the low pressure return hose,
John.  The one from the pump to the rack is the high pressure.   The return
line consists of a long steel pipe with flexible hoses at each end.  Why do
you think you need a new one? 

At 07:03 PM 4/10/2006 -0600, John Dodd wrote:
>As an alternative do any of you have a PS hose that's not needed maybe
>we can do a trade .If not I'd like to buy it from you.
>The one I need  starts at the tank and goes to the rack.(high pressure
>Audifans V8 mailing list
>Send posts to: mailto:V8 at audifans.com
>Manage your list connection: http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/v8
>Have an Audi V8 question?  Check the Audifans Knowledgebase!
>Have a V8 answer? ... Please help others by adding to the KB ... all 
>contributions welcome!

More information about the V8 mailing list