[V8] Driver's Sport Seat Heater Element(s) Wanted

Gunter Lorberg glforensic at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 23:49:32 EST 2006

Does anyone have one or both heater elements for a driver's side sport seat (used, of course)?
I suppose that a used seat bottom and/or seatback with operational heater element(s) would do the trick...
The dealer wants my left arm and foot for some new ones....
I considered repairing the seats, but this is not possible......the defective heater elements were removed by a previous owner....I need to start from scratch.
(2) 1990 V8's