[V8] Nice looking V8 on eBay

Ingo Rautenberg irautenberg at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 09:03:25 EST 2006

Hi, My name is Roger and I'm a V8 aholic ;-)

He, he and something I can certainly relate to.  Yes, looks to be a good
deal, but as you say, wrong color for you.  Hold out for the right color in
the right condition, my friend.  And mileage -- fugettaboutit.  Much more
important how well the vehicle was cared for...

Ingo (most definitely addicted to V8s and not seeking therapy, thank you)