[V8] Seattle V8 parting out!

S_Matus scott_matus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 19:35:03 EST 2006

  I found this on craigslist.org
     1990 Audi V8 quattro
  Reply to: sale-125833407 at craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-16, 10:36PM PST

I have an Audi V8 quattro 1990 model year I am parting out after an accident. I have every part for this car, I even have the replacement body panels I damaged. If you need anything for you Audi V8 model years 1990-1994, call 206.229.9771. or e-mail at awparaghamian at yahoo.com. My name is Andrew.

   this is in or around Seattle, WA
   no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Yahoo! Photos