[V8] Repos of rear DTM spoiler

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 08:30:56 EDT 2006

 Hey, I just seen this on Audiworld.

 Not sure if it's going to come up, but thats the link
to audiv8.com. I see Jeramy over there from time to
time so he may all ready know about this?

 But basically he's made or is makeing
reproductions(exact) of the rear DTM spoiler. It even
looks like it's adjustable(as the original was) Rite
Dave C :)
 But I mailed Mr Tackett to see what he thinks & if he
likes maybe we can get a GB of these things.
 Well check out the link. The link is allso on the
Audiworld site. But I'm very interested in getting 2
of these. From the pics I've seen they look great.

 So how bout it check out the link & lets see whats
what as far as intrest.
 I'll probley get one anyway, but getting a bunch
would be cheaper obviousley.
90 80Q 20vt AAN project
90 V8Q 3.6 not stock
93 V8Q 4.2 "The Green Monster"