[V8] Restarting when warm

CB&D, LLC cbdllc at ntelos.net
Fri Jun 2 20:03:54 EDT 2006

The V8 doesn't seem to like being started and shut off without
driving it.  It may have just been flooded.
I had very similar problems with the 2111 code and the car to run
poorly.  I too switched sensor positions and made the problem go
away.  The car may be more sensitive to the RPM sensor signal than
the CPS because the car started OK.

I changed them with inexpensive Audi 5000 sensors from Rockauto.
The sensors came in "standard auto parts" boxes , but had audi rings
and part numbers.