[V8] Check engine light, OXS light, and "brake" light

Tim Hollister grey_wolf_x at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 10:23:02 EDT 2006

LOL.. at least I know WHY mine took 21 gal... that nice hole in the tank I fixed a while back..
sitting there on the side of the road it leaked out. @#!*#@! tanks!.. currently the most I have
put in is about 17 so it seems to be normal now. call me chicken if you want ;) but this car is
toooo damn heavy to push! lol