[V8] V8 respray?

Brian P. residentevil59 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:07:20 EDT 2007

Seeing Ed K's car in a recent post inspired me to want to respray my V8. I
would like iit Alpine White, just like my mk1 Scirocco. My peal paint is
chipped, darkened and it was rusting (I sanded and touched it up with some
OEM pearl paint from the stealership and it's a little whiter,but from 10
feet away it looks great). Anyway, what would a quick re-spray run about for
our car's? I'm not looking for a complete strip down and all....that'd be
well over my budget. I just need a respray of the body and I'd like to do
the bumpers as Ed did, as the black is peeling on mine and looks horrible.

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.