[V8] How do i check my transmission

joseph bernstein audiboy45 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 11:39:23 EDT 2007

How do I check my transmission fluid?
  Has anyone got a solution to this mystery Audi says to service the transmission every 30,000 thousand miles but how. I was wondering if anyone has made a dip stick to work in this  cars. Alldata.com  list that audi has a service tool to do this not sure if still available or not or if the public can ever order it. Also I know how to drain the transmission but have not got a sure answer to how much correct to put back in.
  So I guess my first question is how to check fluid and my second question is how to change it and what is the right fluid.
  Thank you
  Joe B.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.