[V8] So I was invited to a little photoshoot with the R8...

Ingo Rautenberg ingo.rautenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:33:42 EDT 2007

by Automobile magazine.  Actually, a bunch of us were invited through
MotorCityAudi.com, our local Audi enthusiast site.  So a bunch of us
- maybe 20 - participated in the photo shoot at the top of an unnamed
parking garage in downtown Ann Arbor and were lucky enough to have
our cars included in the photo shoot.  It'll likely be in the July
issue of Automobile Magazine (on sale in June):  I took some shots of
the proceedings and others afterwards.  I've posted them here:

Just click on the first album and enjoy!  Man that think moves quick
and sounds awesome!!!