[V8] Das Biermeister

urq urq at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 18 19:00:22 EDT 2007

... you know, while I have two 5-speed V8s ... both 1991 models, I have yet
to purchase a Biermeister, so I can't answer your question.  My BiL has one,
but we don't nerd much about how it works ... we just take advantage of the
fact that it does.  A former coworker of mine is seriously into making beer
... he could probably tell us the optimum pressure ...

Steve B
San Jose, CA (USA)