[V8] LAC: File view program

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Wed Apr 25 17:34:35 EDT 2007

I have been transferring info from one 'puter to another as I've upgraded
over the years.  I found some what I believe are quick packet files from
my old Dos email program.  I've tried in vein to open them, text programs
yield some ASCII, but not much.  I think the file may also be corrupt.
Is there a program out there that can read or repair such files?  The old
Hex viewers I have won't even load in XP.  There should be plenty of
saved messages from the old V8Q and Qlist in there.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant