[V8] A/C Compressor

Jason Wilkerson wilke_jb at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:18:03 EDT 2007

Ok, thanks guys - now where do I get the parts and do you have part
numbers?  Especially the accumulator, and variable oriface tube?  Is there
a dryer?  I think one of you mentioned a different oriface tube - ok what
do I get then?  Also, when you say 'flush' do you mean clean the insides
of all of the old oil?  If so, what do I replace it with?  Can you get a
rebuild kit for the compressor?  I know these are alot of questions, but I
don't know who else to ask.