[V8] Ronz excellent adventure - Keith GTG

Andrew Schlueter andyschlueter at 4techwork.com
Wed Jan 10 09:41:22 EST 2007

Anther one?

Haha, I see the sent date form the 29th

Andrew W. Schlueter
'90 V8 MQuattro

-----Original Message-----
From: v8-bounces at audifans.com [mailto:v8-bounces at audifans.com] On Behalf
Of Ingo Rautenberg
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 10:24 AM
To: Ron Wainwright
Cc: v8 at audifans.com
Subject: Re: [V8] Ronz excellent adventure - Keith GTG

So Ron should be speaking with Keith this a.m. regarding what time
people should be at Keith' s tomorrow.  I'll be likely leaving for
Tim Hollister's place in Charlotte, MI -- pronounced CHAR-LOTT here
so as not to be confused with that NC City ;-) at around 5 am.

I'm sure Ron will update everyone with the time schedule.  Looking
forward to seeing everybody!

Audifans V8 mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:V8 at audifans.com