[V8] FS: 5 Speed V8 in WA (more)

bhowell at rmi.net bhowell at rmi.net
Mon Jan 15 13:52:17 EST 2007

FWIW, I ran a carfax on the car and it can not confirm or deny the 5 speed

However, it has been in two accidents. One in 2000 and one in 2005. The car
still has a clean title and has a "Buy Back Gaurantee". Also looks to be a
East Coast/Mid-west car it's whole life. It wasn't registered in WA until

I would be happy to forward the Carfax to anyone who is interested.