[V8] Control Arm Bushings

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Fri Jan 26 17:39:13 EST 2007

... nor was I.  While I did replace the AS bushings as well ... I was
just describing the arm to make sure what you called the "lower control
arm" was the same thing I was talking about.  Some times I don't know
the official names for suspension/steering parts ... 


I got the bushings from Audi some time ago ... I didn't put them in
because I don't have a press ... yet ... been poking around the Harbor
Freight site, just need to decide how big a press I will need ... 




I'm not talking about the Anti-sway bar bushings, but the rubber in the
opposite end of the balljoint.  I was very surprised, after doing some
further checking, that there are 3 or 4 companies making new press-in
bushings.  The name I recognized was TRW.  I'm going to get them and
install if my joints are good.

More information about the V8 mailing list