[V8] Infamous V8 No Start

bhowell at rmi.net bhowell at rmi.net
Wed Jul 11 09:13:24 EDT 2007

This is not a reference sensor issue. I have put two reference sensors in
this car since we bought it and that is not part of the equation with this

This is a engine-has-too-much-fuel issue because when the plugs come out
they are WET! This isn't a frequent issue either. We have had the car 7
years now and it has happened 3 times. It's not like it's a HUGE problem, I
was more curious as to why it's happening.