[V8] Infamous V8 No Start

bhowell at rmi.net bhowell at rmi.net
Thu Jul 12 23:43:36 EDT 2007

I suppose it's possible.....It was new in '03 and I am not getting the good
ole' Surge at constant throttle, but anything is possible.

I am actually surprised at how expensive they have gotten. Cheapest I can
find after a little searching is $115/shipped. I seem to recall that little
bugger being something like $50-$60.