[V8] 2ns Running Rich

S_Matus scott_matus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 11:15:13 EDT 2007

I have failed to get my car to pass emissions.  I replaced the
Plugs(they were a wide gap), rotors, caps, Air Filter and the head temp sensor.

NOTE: the rotor  Bosch #04170 part firts perfectly and only $4.22 @

I replaces the Ox sensor only 12,000 mi ago.  Could it be bad so soon?
What is the Bosch part number for the 4 wire ford replacement? I'll but
another one.

*** -> I have some gremlins with the instrument cluster, could this be a
source of the problem?  Does the ECU use signals from the IC?

Any advice is appreciated.

'91 V8QM
'03 RS6
'07 GTI