[V8] One Bad Crash

Scott Simmons indischrot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:08:50 EST 2007

What, exactly, am I buying here?  Wheels?

And I know you were joking, but I know folks who put all of 30 miles on
"exotic cars" a year.  What's the point of owning a house if you're not
going to live in it?  What's the point of owning a car if you're not
going to drive it? =P

That being said, can anyone translate to see if anyone survived that