No subject

Thu Oct 4 17:35:34 PDT 2007

radiators and condensers as SW'n heat is.  You're not alone though on the
bad batch, Valeo (OEM brand) put out a bad batch of condensers (for
Mercedes), I hit that lottery THREE times on the 300TDT.

I live on a one-way street that's also a dead end. I'm not sure how I got
here, or how I'm going to get out.

 sdewitt at writes:
Being I'm in Texas and your probably somewhere far away I'll take your
word for it.
I wasn't flaming these rads, it's just been my experience, and knowing my
luck I got every rad from a bad bunch or something.