[V8] Family Album question

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Mon Apr 28 21:42:23 PDT 2008

Which version?  Depending on the version, they're a little different to
get working.  The last version I got needs to be run from the "VW and
Audi" tab, it won't run and gives the error you got if you choose "Audi"

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion
that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
and three or more is a congress."