[V8] Must be that season...

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 04:56:29 PST 2008

My question....& maybe it's a bit early here in
Mass....but I can't see any tailpipes exiting the rear
bumper???...maybe I need another cup of coffee :-)

 & sure does look like a dent of some kind under the
driver side front door handle.

 I have/HAD a factory CD changer attached to the
driver side rear underside of the deck lid. It's not
there anymore cause I'm having so much fun tossing my
car around that I heard horrible noise one day from
the trunk. I open the trunk to find the bolts that
attach the changer to the deck lid ripped out. That's
OK though cause the exhaust note while I have the GO
pedal mashed to the floor is music to my ears :-)