[V8] Blink Code 2121

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 04:26:53 PST 2008

Rich, Book proceedure to check the Idle switch is as
prob terminals 4 & 6 of the connector....you should
get 0 ohms (continuity)

 Activate the throttle (book states 10%) while still
probing the above terminals. You should get infinite
ohms (open).
 Says if that value isn't reached to adjust the
switch. & if the value can't be acheived to replace
the switch.

 But I say you might have some water/condensation
inside the connector. Since the connector is @ the
front of the motor rain/dew/ect, creep inside the
rubber connector cover that hides the wires. So the
connection gets compronmised.
 Good luck

 Ron on the brink of haveing the best V8 in the