[V8] Air conditioner blower motor resistor pack

Korn, Bob Bob.Korn at Fike.com
Tue Mar 18 11:16:54 PDT 2008

Chris st force five has them, good price, my climate control system started acting very wierd and this solved problem.

Bob Korn
Director  of Sales
Pressure Relief & Explosion Venting
Fike Corporation
Cell: 816-547-3689
Sent from Sprint Blackberry

----- Original Message -----
From: v8-bounces at audifans.com <v8-bounces at audifans.com>
To: v8 at audifans.com <v8 at audifans.com>
Sent: Tue Mar 18 11:45:57 2008
Subject: [V8] Air conditioner blower motor resistor pack

I am having problems sourcing a resistor pack for the air conditioner blower motor - it seems that after 15 years of almost problem free ownership, the electrical system is giving-out!  They say that you can equate the age of a cat to a human age by multiplying it's age by 6!  I wonder what the equivalence multiplier is for car age?  Do old Audi's qualify for 'Medicare'?

Audifans V8 mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:V8 at audifans.com