[V8] Heater Box hose leak.

Mark Kalbskopf gbmarc at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 11:18:52 PDT 2008

I was going to replace the rubber O-ring connectors too, but it looks
like I'd have to take off the whole inlet manifold to get at them, esp
the one by the thermostat.

I think I'll leave the heater core in for now. I remember changing the
blower motor on the 5000 some years back and that was a big pain.

Any ideas where to get the two heater hoses from?
No one seems to list the "Feed water pipe to core"  one.